Extras and Holiday Projects
Extra Projects That I've Tried/Want to Try
- It's Not a Cloud! It's a..... (Students transform an image of half of a cloud into soemthing else.) Thinking outside of the box/seeing things from a different angle.
- It's Not a Triangle! It's a....
- It's Not a Crescent! It's a...
- Halloween: Make 'Project Boxes' with interactive Makey Makey components. (Haunted House)
- Thanksgiving: Read 'Balloons Over Broadway' and turn Dash robots into float-pullers.
- Thanksgiving: Read 'Balloons Over Broadway' and decorate a balloon like something that historically relates to Thanksgiving (Pilgrims, Native Americans, Abraham Lincoln, etc.) use DoInk to look like the background of 6th Avenue in NYC and have one of the students 'announce' the float coming down the road citing some historical facts.
- Thanksgiving: Make project boxes that relate to historic Thanksgiving facts. Facts must be incorporated using a Makey Makey.
Project Box. Create a box to showcase a topic or holiday. Use littleBits, Makey Makey, 3D printing, etc.